Founded in 1962, Mansfield Ski Club prides itself on being a caring ski community with a strong sense of family. Located about an hour north of Toronto in Mulmur Hills, great skiing and fun for the whole family is closer than you think!
A little about us…
- 440 ft. vertical drop boasting 15 runs: 6 advanced, 6 intermediate and 3 novice/beginner
- 7 lifts including 2 quad chairs and the longest magic carpet in North America
- 3 Terrain Park Areas & Border Cross
- 100% snowmaking and grooming
- Extensive racing and instructional programs for all ages and abilities
- 12,000 sq. ft. multi-level Chalet
- Full service dining room, 2 cafeterias, and licensed patio at base of the hill
- Impressive social calendar packed with events every weekend
- Secured member lockers and change areas
- Rental Shop featuring ski, snowboard, snowshoe and telemark rentals
- Supervised child minding centre
- On-site Pro Shop
Want more information? Inquiring about lessons or racing? Want to come for a tour? Give us a call toll-free at 1.800.461.1212 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Events at Mansfield Ski Club
The Season May Have Ended But We Are Already Planning For Next Year!
Check Out All Our Great Events Throughout The Season – They Will All Be Back Again Next Year!
THERE’S MORE TO MANSFIELD
Love winter…Ski Mansfield