Kidz Zone – Childminding Facilities
We provide a safe, caring and fun environment for your children. Our experienced caregivers look forward to your child’s visit.
The facility is open daily from 9:00-4:00. During lunch, you can choose to pick up your child for the hour between 12:00 and 1:00, or you can purchase our lunch program package and have your child cared for during that time.
Hours of Operation
Open Mid Week During The
Christmas and March Breaks
6 Months – 5 Years
- Open 9:00AM-4:00PM. Children are invited to stay over lunch (12:00-1:00) for an additional fee.
- Only children between and including the ages of 6 Months – 5 Years will be accepted.
- No child with an illness will be admitted. We reserve the right to discharge any child who may be contagious.
- No child will be released into a sibling’s care.
- Parent / Guardian (not a sibling) must admit the child .
- Appropriate outdoor attire is required for Intro to Ski and a change of clothes is preferable.
- Parent / Guardian will be asked to remove disruptive children.
- ALLERGY AWARENESS is in effect at “Kidz Zone”.
- Parent / Guardian must remain at the Ski Club during child’s Please watch the boards at the loading areas for any messages that may concern your child.
Kidz Zone – “Season’s Pass”
For more flexibility, and to ensure an opening for your child, a SEASON’S PASS is recommended. This is the most economical and convenient way to make use of the “Kidz Zone” for the season. A season’s pass, full day or half day, is valid on the weekends, from December 19 to March 27, plus midweek during Christmas Holidays and March Break.
“Intro to Snow and Ski” Program
If you have a 2 to 3 year old who would like to try skiing, The “Intro to Snow and Ski” program is the way to go! Our staff will take your child to the Rental Shop at 10:30 AM Saturday and Sunday during January and February. Your child will be supplied with skis and boots and learn the basics – using the “Awesome” hill. Then, we’ll head back to “Kidz Zone” for more indoor playtime!
THERE’S MORE TO MANSFIELD
Love winter…Ski Mansfield