Join Our Team!
Ready to love where you work? At Mansfield Ski Club, we are renowned for our enthusiastic, motivated and passionate staff! We are always seeking the best and brightest people in the industry. If you know you have what it takes to provide a great experience for our members, thrive in a fast paced environment and love working as part of a team then check out the positions available below.
Mansfield Ski Club also has a number of volunteer and co-op opportunities available throughout the year. Interested? Contact our team today at email@example.com or call us at 705.435.3838 x246
Current Opportunities – updated August 26, 2021
Mansfield Ski Club is currently hiring for the positions below.
Contact our team today at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply! Please remember to reference the position you’re applying for in the subject line.
Ski Lift Mechanic In Training (Apprentice)
We are looking for a right person to join our growing team in the operations department. The ideal person will be a Ski Lift Mechanic in Training/Apprentice or someone looking to become a ski lift mechanic.
- An interest or has background in lift operations and/or maintenance.
- Learning to Operate, Inspect, Troubleshoot and Repair Passenger Ropeways
- Documenting work activities to complete their skills passport (registered with the TSSA)
- A conscientious individual who believes in and demonstrates work safety.
- Enjoys being on the tools, working in all-weather environments, capable of physically lifting and Working at Heights.
- Helps lift mechanic with daily start up and shut down during the operating season. (weekends required during winter months)
- Will be involved in other maintenance tasking and hill projects as required.
- This person will directly report to the Lift Mechanic/Supervisor and Operations Manager.
- Expected start date: 2021-09-07
Availability of Accommodation
Mansfield Ski Club is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and inclusiveness across the organization. We believe in equal opportunity and it is our priority to ensure a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. Should you require accommodation in relation to any of the materials or processes used during the recruitment and selection process, please notify Human Resources. Mansfield Ski Club will make every effort to accommodate persons with disabilities in a timely, effective and suitable manner.
For more information please call 705.435.3838 ext. 230 or email@example.com or write us at Mansfield Ski Club c/o Human Resources, 628213 15 Sideroad, Mulmur, ON L9V 0T9